Street Style: Part 1

8:04 PM

Some of you might remember my friend Taffy (her name is Elizabeth Tafesse, but some call her Jessica) from last year's bohemian shoot as well as the fresh prince shoot

Well she's back!

One reason I really enjoy shooting with Elizabeth is because her style is ever changing. She can rock long hair and a maxi dress, an updo and traditional Ethiopian wear and, as you can clearly see, street clothes and a fro don't look too bad on her. 


Keep an eye out for Part 2 where Elizabeth will once again switch up the game!

I dropped the ball on the last post, so I want to give a HUGE shout out to Andrew Dean Productions! He did a phenomenal job on the stars and stripes shoot, this shoot and the next couple of shoots will feature his work.


Follow me!

Instagram: @theswelteringsweater
Tumblr: theswelteringsweater.tumblr.com
Pinterest: The Sweltering Sweater

You Might Also Like

0 comments