Jazzy Jumpsuits

7:31 PM

When it comes to my wardrobe, there are staple pieces (shirts, jeans, little black dresses, comfortable shoes and a reliable bag) and then there are pieces that you have that are fun, but that you could survive without (swimsuits, heels, accessories, etc). 


If you would have asked me a few weeks ago, I would have told you that a jumpsuit belonged in the fun, extra, frivolous section. 


But not anymore.




The little black jumpsuit is forever a staple piece. 




It has a classic shape, nuanced details and is stylish and trendy. 


Comment below! I would love to know what new styles you all are trying or want me to try.


Follow me!

Instagram: @theswelteringsweater
Tumblr: theswelteringsweater.tumblr.com
Pinterest: The Sweltering Sweater

You Might Also Like

2 comments