Bali Beads and Bella Mi

4:49 PM

Hey lovebugs!
So this post is really cool for me because I paired up with Bella Mi Jewelry to showcase pieces in the current collection!
So for this post, as well as a few upcoming posts, I will be styling different outfits to go with Bella Mi creations.


In general, I usually stick to very delicate, tiny accessories. The idea of big chunky necklaces seemed very intimidating to me. On top of that, I have also lived in this mindset that dangly earrings were 1. not safe (thanks mom for warning me about getting my earlobes ripped out), 2. not my style or 3. could only be worn at fancy gatherings. 



So I went out of my styling comfort zone and the end result was this! 
I wanted to keep it casual and cool as well as practical. My shorts (from JCPenney in the color Orange Sherbet) are super comfortable and this shade is very summer-esque. 
Other than the buttons on the shorts, the look is rather simple. It is the accessories that really bring this outfit to life. 



My Bella Mi necklace and earrings are made of turquoise and bali sterling silver beads. The sterling silver beads are handmade by tribes in Bali! I love how the tones of the shorts and necklace really play off of each other. The earrings are casual enough to wear in an everyday setting, but can still be paired with a dressier outfit and look just as fabulous. 

For more information on Bella Mi Jewelry, follow this link.

Big shout out to Aurora Grace Photography! She did all of the pictures for this series and I could not thank her enough! For her Facebook page, click here. For her blog, click here.


Follow me!

Instagram:
 @theswelteringsweater

Tumblr: theswelteringsweater.tumblr.com




You Might Also Like

0 comments