Bracelets, Boho, and Broken Knees

11:26 AM

Yesterday marked my second round of knee troubles in my life. While at work I slipped on some ice left melting on the floor and heard a pop. Needless to say, my knee has won this battle and has shown no signs of slowing down. But on the positive side, I did get to do a boho themed photo shoot with Angi and Elizabeth! 

Angi’s outfit consisted of printed harem pants and a basic blue shirt.
The key to a good hippie/boho outfit are the accessories. Angi accessorized with multiple bracelets, a dream-catcheresque necklace, rings, and an amazing hairdo. 


That selfie game tho. 
Elizabeth did a couple outfits which included casual wear, dressy, and even traditional Ethiopian! 
The first outfit is a navy blue basic print maxi dress. She accessorized this outfit with bright earrings, a chunky necklace, rings and a sunhat. 




Elizabeth’s second outfit was a fun, floral printed short length dress. Because the dress has a crazy multi-colored pattern, we kept the accessories simple with minimalist bracelets and rings. 




Oh yeah gurllll, you drink that caribou. 
Her third outfit could be worn for a casual summer day. She paired high waisted shorts and a fun top and put her afro up in various different buns.




And her final outfit was a traditional Ethiopian dress. She paired this with a headband. 
For my outfit, I kept it simple. I wore my new pineapple shirt with a pair of skinny jeans and let my hair run young, wild and free. 




Extras!



You Might Also Like

0 comments