Menswear Shoot #1: Fearless Flannel

1:07 PM

So you may not have noticed, but most of my models are female. 
And although I love connecting with other women, there is a whole group of followers who are not being represented. 
So here is The Sweltering Sweaters first menswear shoot!
In classic Andy fashion, here is a blog filled with flannel. 
When people think of Minnesota, I'm pretty sure this is what they think of. In reality, yes flannel is big here, as are beards, but not all men are duck dynasty-esque lumberjacks. 
The great thing about urban fashion is that regular pieces like flannel can look presentable instead of sloppy. The "I tried but don't look like I tried" style is really big right now. You can present it like Andy did here or as a long sleeve cover up over a short sleeve tee shirt. For the ladies, you can wear a black shirt and leggings and tie it around your waist. Flannel is a very easy item to interchange and individualize outfits. Along with that, plaids are popular right now as well and it is an interesting pattern to play around with. 


Follow me!

Instagram: @theswelteringsweater
Tumblr: theswelteringsweater.tumblr.com

You Might Also Like

0 comments