Form-Fitting, Floral and Fringe

11:59 AM

If you read my previous blog, you know that my taste in accessories tends to veer towards tiny and complimentary. Nothing too big or too in your face. But continuing with my goal to push myself to try new looks and styles, I wanted one outfit in this Bella Mi Jewelry series to be taken over completely by accessories. 


To do this, I started with a very simple piece of clothing (a black bodycon dress) and built the outfit from there. 
The clutch is from Charming Charlie (It was a sale item. A similar bag can be found here or here) and the shoes are Karah by Brash (found at Payless Shoe Source). Both pieces are unique and add a pop of color to the outfit.  


My favorite part is how the accessories all tie together. 
The shoes have orange tones that go with the clutch, and the clutch has fringe just like the Bella Mi necklace I am wearing.
This beautiful necklace (seen here on my Instagram) has a labrodite oval stone with a black onyx stone at the bottom. 


Thanks again to Bella Mi Jewelry for the necklace and Aurora Grace Photography for the beautiful photos. 


Follow me!

Instagram:
 @theswelteringsweater

Tumblr: theswelteringsweater.tumblr.com


You Might Also Like

0 comments