Color Blocked Creamsicle Dream

10:52 PM

I don't know what piece in this outfit I can pick out as my favorite. The color blocked A'Gaci skirt is eye-catching, the orangy/creamsicle button up is professional and feminine, and the Lacoste watch can really be paired with anything. 


Altogether, this outfit is a southern belle's creamsicle dream. 



Let me also add that I love how color has crept into the professional world the last few years. It just makes everything more fun. 


This post (as well as the next one) is very special because I got to work with Elle Photography MN once again! If you don't remember (or if you aren't following me on instagram - hit me up @krazykaloogs) here is a refresher from my shoot with Leena in February:


To see Leena's previous work, you can check her out at:
Instagram - @ellephotographymn
Facebook - @Elle Photography MN

You Might Also Like

0 comments