Racy Red: Part 1 - Country

12:42 PM


Today's look combines two things I never wear:
red
and
cowboy boots


Im partly surprised because red has always been a favorite color of mine. Since I was little i've liked it. And this low cut H&M dress is the perfect shade. It catches the eye and hugs my curves in all the right places. 



Cowboy boots though, that's another story. 


I think there is a thin line between trashy farmgirl and country chic. It's all about how you style it. 


For this outfit I wanted a delicate girly dress but a necklace that would balance out the ruggedness of the boots. This Bella Mi necklace is big and textured enough to tone down the boots, but not so much that it takes away from the feminine qualities of the dress, thus creating the perfect country chic outfit!


Can you guys guess what style I'll do for part two?

Follow me!

Instagram:
 @theswelteringsweater

Tumblr: theswelteringsweater.tumblr.com

You Might Also Like

0 comments