Lorde and L'Oreal Lips

1:24 PM

I don't know if you noticed, but my style can tend to be very simple and pretty feminine. As much as I enjoy that, I realize that I have my lovebugs to think of, and so I force myself to go out of my comfort zone and try new styles i wouldn't usually go for. 
As I said in my Nocturnal Nikki post back in November, I want to switch up my looks and show off different sides of the fashion world. I try to accomplish this mostly by having other people model for the blog, but sometimes it is fun to change my own look as well. 
So for this post, I channeled my inner Lorde. I put on dark clothing and found jewelry items/accessories I would never have put together before. I then lined my lips with Truly Burgundy Colour Riche L'Oreal Lip Liner and filled them in with Maybelline Color Sensational Lipcolor in the shade Plum Perfect

Holla at yo gurl. Comment below and let me know what you think of the look and what looks you would like to see in the future!

Follow me!
Instagram: @krazykaloogs
Tumblr: theswelteringsweater.tumblr.com
Pinterest: The Sweltering Sweater

You Might Also Like

0 comments