Coral and Cardigans

2:18 PM


As a member of the super pale people of america, it can be hard to find pieces that give me some color. Although I realize that I will never be a tan goddess, I can be a freckled one! I like this dress (old, similar one can be found here) because it is bright enough to give a hue to my complexion without being obnoxious or in your face. 




I also love the fit of this dress. The neckline and straps are modest without being too stuffy, it comes in to show my smallest area at the waist and I am loving midi skirts right now. 


Let me know what you think of this outfit. How would you have styled it? Also let me know what kinds of looks you would like to see in the future. 

Follow me!

Instagram: @krazykaloogs
Tumblr: theswelteringsweater.tumblr.com
Pinterest: The Sweltering Sweater


You Might Also Like

0 comments