My Favs: May 2015

8:48 AM

Lovebugs! Since I got a lot of good feedback on my Christmas haul back in December and my FBF post from last week, I thought I would keep throwing special blogs in every once in a while. So for today's blog post I present May Favs:


BEAUTY:
Seven Oil: This stuff is amazing! You can use it for moisturizer for your skin or for your hair. (My only advice for hair is not to use it near your scalp because that can make the hair appear greasy) Because I regularly style my hair with heated tools, my naturally curly hair can easily become dry/damaged looking and worst of all FRIZZY! This oil has helped bring life back into my curly locks

EOS hand lotion: My parents gave me this for valentines day this year, but I opened it a week ago :P Not only does this lotion make my skin soft and smooth, but the shape of the bottle is convenient and fits in tiny places. You can put it in your purse, backpack or in your jean pockets (Yes, even womens skinny jeans!)

Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Dark Circle Eraser: Most people use this to erase dark circles or to blur their pores to look younger. Even though that is a benefit of the product, it also is a great highlighter and brightener for your face! I don't do contouring (mostly because I'm not really good at it) but when I do I use this to give me a glow.

MUSIC:
Four Walls by Brood

Lean on by Major Lazer

PODCAST:
Anything and Everything by Alyssa and Jefferson Bethke. They are very encouraging and SUPER funny! I love how they make traditional ideas contemporary and relevant
I hope you have a great Saturday! If you liked this post I would love feedback. You can like and comment below. Let me know what your loving right now!

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Enjoy your "My Favs" - you should do this every month:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you enjoyed it. I'll try to make that happen! Thanks for the feedback :)

      Delete