Wild in Wine

2:16 PM


If you've read my blog for a while then you know that I love versatile pieces. If you can style it multiple ways, for multiple occasions or for different types of weather, then it's good in my book.

 

That's why I am a huge fan of jumpsuits. A whole outfit encompassed into one piece, that is airy enough to be worn on a hot, sunny day but also covers enough skin for some unexpected weather AND can be dressed up or left casual is a win!


I've styled other types of jumpsuits before (casual style here and dressed up version here), but I wanted to mix this one up a bit. 


Inspired by the lustrous fabric and stand out color, I created an edgy, sleek look that can be worn to a job interview, a modern wedding or a day in the city with your best friend. 


For my hair, I used a boar bristle brush to smooth back all of my flyaways and did a minor amount of teasing to the ponytail to give it some volume. You can see a step by step of my makeup process here


*Once again, I would like to thank Miranda Xiong for this incredible makeup look. You are so fun to collaborate with and you really brought the whole look together just as I had envisioned*

You Might Also Like

0 comments