Miranda's Makeup Look 1

9:28 PM

For this post, I teamed up with Miranda Xiong to show you how she created this everyday look for some upcoming shoots. For more information on Miranda, to see her previous work or to contact her, follow the link above. 



Step 1 - Hydrate face and neck with embryolisse lait-crème concentré.
Step 2 - Prime face with MAC prep and prime radiant yellow and prime lids with MAC 24 hours base and Soft Ochre.
Step 3 - Fill in brows with MAC eyeshadow in Charcoal Brown and Brun and set brows with Benefit Kabrow gel in shade 3.


Step 4 - Use MAC 217 brush (for all eyeshadow steps) with Urban Decay eyeshadow in Virgin all over lid, then use UD eyeshadow in Naked on crease, follow that up with UD eyeshadow in Buck on outer V and finally end with MAC eyeshadow in Brun to darken the outer v and tight line the upper lids.
Step 5 - Use Bobbi Brown gel liner in black with a MAC 266 brush to create liner near lashes, then add Rimmel nude liner on the waterline and MAC eyeliner in Teddy on the bottom lash line.
Step 6 - For lashes, she used MAC Extended Play mascara and added Ardell lashes.


Step 7 - For the face, she started with the Makeup Forever HD foundation stick, followed by RCMA concealer palette for highlighting, contouring and concealing. She then baked my skin with RCMA translucent powder and set the cream contour with Benefit bronzer.

Step 8 - Swept loose powders away with MAC Skinfinishes in Light, highlighted with Becca Champagne Pop and used MAC Blush in Melba to complete my face.

Step 9 - For my lips, Miranda primed my lips and applied MAC Dervish lip liner and Coloupop liquid lipstick.
Step 10 - To complete the look, she set all my makeup with MAC Fix plus spray and Skindinavia Setting spray.


I want to thank Miranda again for all of the hard work she put in to making me look amazing for my blog shoots and for being willing to share her technique with all of my readers!


You Might Also Like

0 comments