Stunning vs Staple

7:33 PM

[[OUTFIT DETAILS: DENIM JUMPSUIT is from Cliche, SHOES (I couldn't find these ones at Payless anymore, but I found a pair on Ebay, If you don't want that pair I found SIMILAR ONES HERE and HERE), CLUTCH (OLD - from Charming Charlie)]]
Photocredit to @angi_jenny and @jerryblackberry, Makeup by @ mirandart123, taken at International Market Square



If there's one thing I learned in 2015, it's that your wardrobe should be a mix of loud and monochromatic, individualistic but complimentary. 

This outfit is the epitome of that rule.


If you look at the jumpsuit alone, it could easily be paired with simple white tennis shoes and be the focal point. It's a full denim ensemble (surprisingly comfortable by the way) with two breast pockets, cinching at the waist and has realistically sized pockets (Score one for women everywhere)!


But the piece could also be overwhelmed if not styled properly. 

The key to making a look like this work is taking those loud pieces - like my orange fringe clutch and floral heels - and pairing them with a standout monochromatic piece - like the jumpsuit. 

This creates contrast without drowning out the main clothing item. 

If you want to see more contrasting looks like this one - maybe more subtle accessories with a loud garment? - or if you have any other styling questions, comment them below.


Let's Connect!
NEW Instagram page
and 
Snapchat: @krazykaloogs

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Thank you for sharing ... I like that Style! It is young and it is obvious that you Love Fashion!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello! I'm glad you like it! I definitely went out of my usual style bubble for this but I think it paid off!

      Delete