Old Navy, Ann Taylor and Oxblood

5:38 PM


[[OUTFIT DETAILS: SWEATER AND CROPPED ANKLE PANTS - ANN TAYLOR , SHOES - OLD NAVY]]

As most of you know, I am trying to up my professional wear this year as I get closer and closer to graduating college. You also know that comfort and style hold an equal role of importance for me in outfit decision making. 


That is partially because I love how designers add aesthetics to their clothing combined with the need for comfort when I'm working (The result of being on my feet in retail and doing lots of heavy lifting while merchandising for four years). 



What I love about this outfit, as well as other Ann Taylor and Old Navy pieces, is that the styles are classic and with so many size and length options, they keep comfort at the forefront of their designs. 


Another selling point for me was the colors of these items. Since I first saw Oxblood a few years ago, I have been in love with the color, and this tie front top is simple, but elongates the wearer at the torso. 


The tone of the pants, in pair with the cream top and navy blue flats, give a rich mix of shades to the outfit. 


Overall, this outfit is perfect for all women from merchandisers who are constantly moving to those who are in cubicles all day. 


Connect with me! Follow The Sweltering Sweater on Instagram!

You Might Also Like

0 comments