Cranberry Cool

3:29 PM

[[OUTFIT DETAILS: SKIRT - ANN TAYLOR (SIMILAR HERE), SWEATER - ANN TAYLOR]]


Continuing with my fall work wear theme (if you didn't see my last post the link is here) I wanted to style an outfit for the ladies who enjoy wearing skirts instead of pants. 



For this look, I took the cream tie front sweater from my previous post and paired it with a cranberry colored pencil skirt. 
What I like about this look is how the pencil skirt provides definition to my waist and how the combination of the ties and the elongated skirt lengthens me. 


'

 This outfit could be worn to a job interview an important meeting or a nice night out. 


Keep coming back for more fun, fall looks!

Connect with me! Follow The Sweltering Sweater on Instagram!


You Might Also Like

0 comments