Tibetan Turquoise (and coral)

10:16 AM

[[OUTFIT HIGHLIGHT: JEWELRY - BELLA MI JEWELRY]]


Chilly weather is here! And I'm loving it! 

All my sweaters have been dug out of the back of my closet, high waisted jeans are once again a staple in my wardrobe and pumpkin drinks are everywhere! Fall is officially here.


To kick off this wonderful season, I wanted to show you how you can color coordinate your outfit and use your accessories as your accent pieces.


 I started off by using navy blue as my base. Using a neutral tone as your base gives you a wide variety of accent colors to choose from. 

For this look, I chose coral as my primary accent color, with turquoise as a secondary accent.


Another tip I would give is to either match the accent accessory colors perfectly, or have one accessory that stands out more than the other. Without keeping this in mind, you could have sensory overload or have a greater chance of wearing clashing colors instead of looking polished. In this case, my earrings are the main accent piece and the shoes (although a pink/coral as well) is more subdued.

Put together, this is a comfy, coordinated fall outfit with a twist!


These beautiful Bella Mi earrings are made of Tibetan beads inlaid with coral, turquoise and sterling silver, on the bottom is a coral accent bead which ties it all together. 

Bella Mi is a great company because all of the products are locally (if you're in Minnesota) handmade by Samantha Hurd. She puts a lot of time and detail into her pieces and creates looks that are stylish and unique! Plus, she makes a wide variety of jewelry, so you will be sure to find something you like!



Connect with me! Follow The Sweltering Sweater on Instagram!

You Might Also Like

0 comments