Presidential Profesh

6:59 PM

[[OUTFIT HIGHLIGHT: JEWELRY - BELLA MI JEWELRY]]





Whether you watched the presidential debate or not, there is one topic that republicans, democrats and even libertarians cannot get away from: Hillary Clinton's pantsuit. 

Since its arrival on stage last night, I have seen hundreds of memes and tweets out there about it. 



But why?

 Because if there's one thing I know, it's that women are always judged based on what they wear and how they look. 

Although I don't support that viewpoint at all (I believe women should be judged by their work ethic), it is a viewpoint that women have to come to terms with (for now). So that's why I wanted to create a business casual look (I'm wearing jeans) that also incorporated some creative elements.



For this look, I wanted to stray from the classic blazer and jeans look and instead I did a cross body top and this gorgeous wood "green bean" necklace. 

What's nice about this is that there is a flair of professionalism in terms of the cut and details of the top, but the jeans keep it on the casual side and the necklace gives it a second pop of unexpected color. 



If you walk away learning nothing else from this post, just know that although there are some basic rules about professional wear, your professional wear does not have to be boring! And that's something most men (expect for the ones like Tim Gunn) cannot do! 

Connect with me! Follow The Sweltering Sweater on Instagram!

You Might Also Like

0 comments