3 Part Pumpkin - Part 1

8:40 AM

[[OUTFIT HIGHLIGHT: JEWELRY - BELLA MI JEWELRY]]


In the interest of sustainability and creativity, I wanted to take one piece of clothing and show you three ways to accessorize it. My hope is to not only inspire you to create adorable fall themed outfits, but to not just buy a piece of clothing, wear it once and then get rid of it. 


Although this kind of thinking can be foreign (we live in a fast fashion world), I hope to show you that updating your clothing and continuing to be stylish is easier than you think, and that buying more clothes is unnecessary when you probably have a closet full of cute and useful clothing already. 


The base of my look for this three part blog will be this pumpkin colored Zara dress. 

Added onto that, I will take different accessories to create fun, fall looks. 

For part 1, I took an old scarf I got at Kohl's a few years ago and paired it with this beautiful Bella Mi necklace. It is a Tibetan bead inlaid with turquoise, brass and carnelian. The bead at the bottom is a carnelian accent bead. 


I wanted to put these pieces together because too often we assume that you either have to accessorize with a scarf OR a necklace. By putting the two together, you not only are able to give your outfit multiple textures and patterns to spice it up, but the coordinating colors on the accessories really play up the pumpkin color in the dress. 


Stay tuned for the Part 2 post and see what else I pair with this fun, fall dress!

Connect with me! Follow The Sweltering Sweater on Instagram!

You Might Also Like

0 comments