3 Part Pumpkin - Part 3

11:14 AM

[[OUTFIT DETAILS: DRESS - ZARA]]

In case you missed the first and second parts of this post, I am trying to promote sustainability by taking this pumpkin colored Zara dress and styling it three different ways. I'm hoping that by doing more multi part blogs, it will inspire you to find pieces in your own closet and get creative with how to switch up your looks. 


In the first post, I put together a Bella Mi Jewelry necklace and this floral scarf from Kohl's. For the second post, I ditched the scarf and added golden leaf shaped earrings (also from Bella Mi Jewelry). 


For this final look, I wanted to bring back my floral scarf and Zara dress and pair them with this olive colored hat. 


I love this look because it cohesively pairs fall tones together. It reflects the intense browns, oranges, greens, reds and yellows from nature while not being overwhelming to those who see it. I also really liked the contrast between the light tones of the scarf and the dark tone of the hat. 


Putting aside how great the aesthetics are, this outfit is ideal for fall weather with the hat and scarf giving you extra coverage. If you wanted to adapt this look for a cooler day, you could wear tights and booties so your legs and feet are fully covered. 


Let me see your ideas for how you would style an item multiple ways by using the hashtag #SustainableSS

Connect with me! Follow The Sweltering Sweater on Instagram!

You Might Also Like

0 comments