3 Part Pumpkin - Part 2

6:49 PM

[[OUTFIT HIGHLIGHT: JEWELRY - BELLA MI JEWELRY]]



If you read my last post, then you know that my goal for this 3 part post is to show you how to style an outfit three different ways, the first was pairing a basic dress with a necklace and scarf. For this one, I ditched the scarf and paired that same necklace with these beautiful golden leaf earrings. 


What I like about these earrings is that they have a strong fall style about them (not only in their golden tone, but also that they are falling leaves!) yet they do not create a heavy, dark or chunky look. They remain light details, but they are strong and they stand out. 


For the rest of the outfit, I incorporated this Coach bag (a few seasons old) with light brown ballet flats from Target! The mix of gold, brown and orange create a warmth that is quintessential fall. 


Of course the hair is your choice, but I have really been digging this Ariana Grande inspired hairstyle (aka a half pony). It keeps your hair out of your face without doing a messy pony and if you pull hairs down, it really frames the face well. 


Be sure to check back soon for the final section of this three part blog!

Connect with me! Follow The Sweltering Sweater on Instagram!

You Might Also Like

0 comments