Signature in Stilly

4:46 PM


If you follow me on Snapchat, then you know that last week I visited the Birthplace of Minnesota (Stillwater, Minnesota)  and loved every minute of it! 

It's one of those towns that you walk into for the first time and for some reason it feels like home. 


I knew that my friend Lyndsay (who left this morning for a year in Italy - follow her blog here) and I would be walking a lot, so shorts and tennis shoes were a must. 


I wore my white Signature shorts from Ann Taylor (similar here) and paired it with a black tank, multi colored striped cardigan, wristlet from Fossil and an old blush colored necklace from Six Accessories.


This outfit was great because I not only stayed cool when we were in the sun (not to mention climbing a bajillion staired staircase - check it out on the Instagram link below), but remained warm while we were next to the water/Stillwater bridge. 


Needless to say, I fell in love with Stillwater and I plan on visiting again soon!

Let's Connect!
and 
Snapchat: @krazykaloogs


You Might Also Like

0 comments