Boho Beauty

2:10 PM

[[OUTFIT DETAILS: DRESS - TOPSHOP]]
PC: @andys115


If you follow my Instagram (see bottom of post for direct link), then you know that I went to Chicago a month ago for a wedding. While I was there, I wanted to explore a few shops that I hadn't been to/that aren't near me in Minnesota. 


After a few hours and no success, I was growing somewhat disappointed with what Chicago had to offer (Sorry Chicago, you're a cool city, I just wasn't feeling shopping that day). Nothing had captivated my attention and I didn't feel like I needed to have anything I had tried on thus far. As we stepped into TopShop - our final location we wanted to check out - I saw this gorgeous boho dress. 


Not only does it have a beautiful, somewhat tribal pattern, but the way that it flows and the movement it gives when worn is nothing short of girly and majestic. 


To finish this boho look, I paired it with these chunky heeled sandals and a small wristlet from Fossil. The blocky sandals give a strong look to contrast the femininity of the dress and the wristlet dresses up the outfit without overtaking the dress. 


Show me what styles you're loving this summer and don't forget to show me your favorite sustainability pieces with the hashtag #SustainableSS


Let's Connect!
and 
Snapchat: @krazykaloogs

You Might Also Like

0 comments