Mock Neck Madness: Casual

7:49 AM

[[OUTFIT HIGHLIGHT: TOP]]
PC: angi_jenny, Shot in St. Paul


As day after day of August passes, I get closer and closer to starting school again. With my final year of college coming up, I'm trying to transition my wardrobe out of 'angsty high school teen' or 'I wear leggings with everything college student' to 'young,bright (please hire me) professional.'


In order to successfully accomplish this without wearing a pantsuit constantly, I try to integrate classic silhouettes and neutrals that can be paired with everyday clothes as well as it pairs with business wear. 


When I saw this Ann Taylor mock neck top, I immediately knew it would be comfortable enough to wear daily (and believe me it is amazingly comfortable!) but also keeps me covered on top and would fit into my growing professional wardrobe well. 


For an everyday look, I paired my top with black shorts, double sided earrings and white tennis shoes. 


Because the top is neutral, it can be dressed down easily and look very simple and minimalistic, but because of the classic style, it looks trendy and fashion forward. 


Keep an eye out for the next post where I will show you how to wear this top for a night out on the town. 


Let's Connect!
and 
Snapchat: @krazykaloogs

You Might Also Like

0 comments