Mock Neck Madness: Girls Night Out

8:01 PM

[[OUTFIT DETAILS: MOCK NECK TOP]]

If you read my previous blog post (link here), you know two things: 1) I am in love with this gray mock neck top from Ann Taylor and 2) one of my goals for 2016 is to be more sustainable and a practical way of doing that is showcasing how to wear an item multiple ways. 


For this post, I wanted to show how to take this top from office wear to girls night out wear, so I paired the mock neck top with a short black skirt and bright red heels for a pop of color. 


This outfit is fun-loving and confident. You can wear it to a dinner party, a night out on the town with your girls or a romantic dinner with bae (teehee). 


Pro tip: Ladies, one of the best lessons I've learned is that you need to choose one section of skin to show off. In this outfit, I chose my legs and then my stomach and cleavage is covered. Sometimes leaving a bit to the imagination is the sexiest thing you can do!


Let's Connect!
and 
Snapchat: @krazykaloogs

You Might Also Like

0 comments