Pretty in Primp

4:45 PM

[[OUTFIT DETAILS: DRESS]]
PC: @andys115, taken at the bascilica of st. mary's

Out of all of the styling changes I've made over the years, the most surprising to me is my love for dresses. 
Although I was never super sporty or labeled as a tomboy, I usually chose comfort over style when I was in high school. 


What I've found now that I'm a few years into college is that I still value comfort, and if we're honest I like to sleep in, so quick and easy is a must as well. Dresses make styling so easy, it eliminates a piece of clothing in the choosing process and all you have to do is decide on shoes and a necklace. 


But what about days when you have to be fancier? What about situations when a shift dress and flip flops doesn't quite cut it?

To that I would say that although dressy does mean you have to put more thought into an outfit, it does not necessarily mean more discomfort or more time. 


Take this Primp Boutique dress for example. It's dressy, it has multiple focus areas of design (neckline, high low skirt and color) and it is quick to slip into. The movement of the long skirt portion gives it a feminine/regal effect and the tie gives even the most rectangle shaped women a waist. Although the name of this blog may remind you of Molly Ringwald in a frilly, 80's cheap prom dress, this Primp one is anything but that!


Let's Connect!
and 
Snapchat: @krazykaloogs

You Might Also Like

0 comments