Keeping Up With #KIMYE

9:59 PM

[[OUTFIT DETAILS: Sweatshirt, Leggings and Clutch are all from Cliche, SHOES (OLD-Similar HERE), RING (OLD-from FOREVER 21)]]
Photocredit to @angi_jenny and @jerryblackberry, Makeup by @mirandart123, taken at International Market Square

This is a story all about how I almost achieved a dream that I've had for a long time. 


Good start to this story right?

I have been a major fan of the Kardashians for a LONG TIME. Their reality show is the only TV program I've ever stuck to long term, their fashion sense/lines are big inspiration for me and I've been trying to get my hands on a Kylie Jenner lip kit for months! 


So it comes as no surprise that while we've been in California on a family vacation, I wanted one of our stops to be the DASH store on Melrose Avenue. 

This is where you picture me walking into one of my bucket list landmarks: Viewing the perfection that is their visual merchandising, pretending to be shocked at the prices but secretly wishing I could buy everything, basically ready for anyone to ask me to be North West's next nanny. 


Having made it through half the store, my mom looks up at my perfectly contoured face and exclaims "Oh my gosh! You have lipstick all over your chin!"

It took a few seconds for her news to sink in. 

You mean to tell me that I have been walking through DASH like the Kendall Jenner Victoria's Secret star that I am and no one told me that my lipstick was all over my face? And when she said all over my chin she meant it, dark burghundy lipstain goatee. 


I know what you're thinking, "Kaylie why do you care? You shouldn't be so self centered!" But you guys, this is like being a Bears fan and hanging out at Jay Cutler's house all day with a nacho cheese down your shirt, it's a big deal. 


Long story short, I have seen one of my dream locations, I bought myself a pair of Arthur George socks (stay tuned on Instagram - @theswelteringsweater - to see a pic) and I learned that sometimes it's better not to try to #KeepUpWithTheKardashians because God has a way of humbling you quickly. 


**I am in love with this Kimye sweatshirt! If you're looking for comfortable clothing with an urban feel, make sure to check out the Cliche MPLS link at the beginning of the post**


Let's Connect!
NEW Instagram page
and 
Snapchat: @krazykaloogs



You Might Also Like

0 comments