OOTD: New Years Eve/Party Look

8:08 PM


I wore this outfit for New Years Eve (if you follow me on snapchat - @krazykaloogs - then you know what a crazy adventure that night was..) for a night out on the town with my friend, Elizabeth. 

I wanted to have an outfit that was form-fitting and fun without being too sexy. 



This Michael Kors leather wristband was given to me for my 20th birthday. Although I could not find any current pieces in his collection that looked similar, I definitely think he should bring this one back. It's timeless, simplified and classic, which is basically what Michael Kors' style is all about. 


The flow of the forest green top is in perfect contrast with the tight pencil skirt. The top allows for a wide range of movement while the skirt is slightly more confining. 

It was important that the outfit was one where I could sit, stand, walk around and dance in. 


Going along with the simple and gold colored jewelry trend, this midi ring (which I had purchased as a set with other tiny midi rings) is just fine standing on its own. It catches the eye without overtaking your whole finger and adds a bit of pizzaz and originality that the rest of the outfit needs. 

The closed toed shoes (a solid choice, although nothing truly protects feet the way boots can in negative degree weather here in MN) have a heel that is easy to walk in and provide support with the ankle straps. 


Although I wore this outfit to new years eve, it can just as easily be worn to a wedding or as a work outfit (perhaps chose a longer skirt, A'Gaci has a whole career section with skirts that look like this one but longer for the office!)

Let's Connect!
NEW Instagram page
and 
Snapchat: @krazykaloogs

[[OUTFIT DETAILS:A'GACI TOPA'GACI SKIRT, SHOES (OLD-similar HEREHERE and HERE),  BRACELET (OLD-MICHAEL KORS), RING (OLD-SIX ACCESSORIES)]]
Photocredit: @angi_jenny, taken at the Minneapolis Depot

You Might Also Like

0 comments