New Year, New Season

3:52 PM

[[OUTFIT DETAILS: SIMILAR EARRINGS, SHIRT (OLD), JEANS, BOOTS (OLD), SCARF (GIFT)]]
Photocredit to @angi_jenny, taken at the Weisman Art Museum


Wow! We are only halfway through January and new years seems like forever ago! I for sure thought things would have slowed down once finals/the holidays were over, but if anything they've sped up!


Not to be "that girl" but 2016 has already been a refreshingly new season in my life. Blog collaborations are starting to take off (stay tuned!), days fly by, work gets done and I just get caught up in everything that is happening. 

 

Overall this season feels different and it's just beginning. 

For the first time it feels like I have no plans for the future. I don't know where I'll be this summer in terms of internships/working (that's been an undertaking in itself), I don't know what 2016 will bring for me, all I know is that I'm strangely content with not knowing.


I don't like to be overly hopeful that life-changing things will happen this year (my pessimistic/realistic side shuts that down rather quickly) but I think it is amazing what a change a year can make. 

Here's to letting 2016 surprise us :)

Let's Connect!
NEW Instagram page
and 
Snapchat: @krazykaloogs

You Might Also Like

0 comments