OOTD: October 11th, 2015

10:48 AM


Sunday, Angi and I had a morning out and about grabbing brunch and going to the farmers market.





(Bogart's Nutella filled doughnut is so good!!!)


Although it has been chilly lately, Sunday was a beautiful throwback to summer complete with 80 degree weather and a nice breeze.


For our golden hour shoot, I wore a black maxi skirt, my brunch so hard tank from Target, and a chambray long sleeve shirt over the top. 



 
The comfort of this outfit is unreal! I could live in it. Although the tank top and chambray could be considered causal, the maxi skirt really dresses it up. Whereas, if I had worn it with leggings, it would have looked like I had just come from the gym.


To finish off the look, I wore these adorable animal print flats from SO.


What styles are you loving this fall? What other styles would you like to see on the blog?

Let's be buds! 
Follow me on:
 Instagram @theswelteringsweater
Tumblr @theswelteringsweater

You Might Also Like

0 comments