The Ladylike LBD

1:36 PM


One of the perks of blogging the last 15 months has been seeing growth, not only in what I am writing about and in number of followers, but in my style as well. 


In the beginning stages, I would post mainly affordable, casual outfits. They consisted of  shorts or jeans and casual tank tops or a tee shirt. Although I plan on continuing to showcase affordable, casual looks, my style is evolving and ever-changing. 


The main influence on my wardrobe as of lately has been my internship. As I get older and am presented with more opportunities, the business attire section of my closet continues to grow, but finding pieces for a professional dress code can sometimes be difficult. 


If, like me, you are on the lookout for timeless pieces that are fashion forward but meet the modest office requirements, then look no further than this Ann Taylor dress. The length of the dress is appropriate, the shape is flattering for all body shapes and LBD's will always be staple pieces. 


What professional looks are you loving right now? Let me know in the comments section below.

Follow me!

Instagram:
 @theswelteringsweater

A big thank you to Andrew Dean Productions for shooting this outfit. You can see his previous work herehere, and here

You Might Also Like

0 comments