First of Fall

1:00 PM

I love fall.


Fall is my favorite season by far. Don't get me wrong, every season has its pros and cons. Winter has breathtaking snowfalls, but also frigid temps. Spring has beautiful new growth, but is also muddy. And summer has fun activities like parades, swimming and leaving your windows open at night; but it can get pretty humid and muggy and my curly hair stands no chance.

 Fall is full of apple orchards, corn mazes, crisp air and all around I think fall is a better representation of new beginnings than puddle-filled spring or freezing cold new years eve. 


Plus, it means bringing out your most comfortable pieces. Your cozy sweaters, cute scarves and layered pieces that have been tucked away and forgotten the past few months. 


What pieces are you wearing for fall? Comment below!


Follow me!

Instagram:
 @theswelteringsweater

Thank you to Andrew Dean Productions for shooting this outfit and to Mainstreet Coffee Cafe in Lakeville for letting us invade for pictures!

You Might Also Like

0 comments