Fall and Forever 21 Fedoras

3:04 PM

I may be jumping the gun a little bit, but I am so psyched for fall. 



In fact, I'm writing this post in a pair of jeans and a sweatshirt and listening to Sweater Weather by The Neighbourhood.


So to celebrate my favorite season, I wanted my final Bella Mi Jewelry post to be a fall inspired look. 


For this look, I wanted to incorporate fall colors (reds, greens, yellows and browns). My Small Brim Wool Fedora is from Forever 21. It was the only non-beanie, non-Indiana Jones-ish styled hat and I loved it!



The colors of the Bella Mi necklace really play off of the greens and browns throughout the outfit and tie it all together. 


To finish off the outfit, these Blayklea JustFab boots in the shade Stone are the perfect fall boots. They are comfortable, well made and stylish. 


Thanks to Bella Mi Jewelry for the beautiful jewelry. To see more of her work, click here.


Also a huge shoutout to Aurora Grace Photography for her amazing pictures. They are so well done and gorgeous!



Follow me!

Instagram:
 @theswelteringsweater

Tumblr: theswelteringsweater.tumblr.com

You Might Also Like

0 comments