My Favs: June 2015

7:23 PM

It's that time of the month again! (No, not that time of the month)
 Lovebugs, it's time for the monthly list of favorites! WOOHOO! Get pumped!

Let's begin

MUSIC: 
If you didn't already know, you do now, Beyoncé is the best. On a scale from 1-10, I would be a Kanye West circa 2009 MTV VMA Awards Beyoncé fan. As much as I have enjoyed listening to this album whenever I want  on my iPhone, I have to admit nothing is the same as holding a CD in your hands. The album artwork/design alone is awesome.

BEAUTY:
Let's begin with that hurrr girl. If you have unruly, curly hair, or if you just want to be in control of your hair in all types of weather, this is the stuff for you. Beyond the Zone's Turn Up the Heat spray. It not only protects your hair, but it smells good and it is the only thing that keeps my hair from frizzing up!

I've really been into having color on my lips lately, but I've realized that having boldly colored lips is not always practical. It gets on your teeth, it comes off when you eat and for all my homies with allergies, you know the struggle of blowing your nose and smudging lip color all over your face. Beyond Pink lip color by L'Oreal Colour Riche (I also have the burgundy shade, seen here) works wonders. It gives my lips the definition I like, while still maintaining a natural look. 


If you read my Coral and Cardigans post, you know that I am a freckle goddess, but tanning does not come as easily. So with a little help from my friends at Suave, I can pretend to be a tan beach babe without the increase in cancer risk, sun spots or future wrinkles. Plus, right now, they have an added baby sized bottle of morrocan oil with your purchase!


FOOD:
I know, I know, gum isn't technically food. But it is yummy! And slightly addictive! If you're not into watermelon gum that's okay, but I love it!

CLOTHING:
I was never really into Old Navy before, but now I can't stop shopping there. Their pieces are the epitome of my style. They are simple and classic. I got this top, bracelet and necklace all for under $25!!!




If you liked this post I would love feedback. You can like and comment below. Let me know what your loving right now!

Follow me!

Instagram: @krazykaloogs
Tumblr: theswelteringsweater.tumblr.com
Pinterest: The Sweltering Sweater




You Might Also Like

0 comments