Under my Umbrella

1:07 PM


I hope you all are having a wonderful Monday! I don't know what the weather is like everywhere else, but Minnesota weather has just been insane the past few weeks. It will be sunny and then it will downpour for five minutes, it could be cold and windy in the morning and hot and humid by the afternoon. Because of this, my umbrella has become my go-to accessory. 

In addition, my clothing has been a little off as well. I find myself struggling to keep up with the weather's mood changes. But the good news is, no matter what I wear my new Old Navy flats will go with it!


Now I know it might seem crazy for me to be this excited about shoes, but they're so fun! They're like a mullet for your feet! Professional in front and sparkly and fun in the back!


Oh and did I forget to mention they were only $6.50?!?! Yeah I know, JACKPOT!!!


Follow me!

Instagram: @krazykaloogs
Tumblr: theswelteringsweater.tumblr.com
Pinterest: The Sweltering Sweater

You Might Also Like

0 comments