Part 2: Comfy and Conscious

11:15 AM

[[OUTFIT DETAILS: SHORTS, all other pieces are either old, re-purposed or were bought at a clothing swap!]]
PC: +Angi lihnakevic , taken at Centennial Lakes Park, MN


If you didn't read the last blog (read here), I am trying to be more environmentally conscious when choosing what I am going to wear and what I promote on the blog. 

Some may think that this is an easy choice, but honestly it isn't. It involves a decision to go against the normal blogging (and consumer) route. This means that although I will also promote newer pieces I've purchased, I will include many past pieces as well. 


Don't get me wrong, wearing the newest and latest and greatest is fun! But being able to put outfits together made from pieces I already have will not only make this blog more environmentally friendly, but it is also reflects a more realistic way of dressing. How may of us really have tons of money to blow on new clothes all the time? 


For this post, I wanted to use the same top as in part 1, but show how you can make it look more casual. The multi buttoned shorts, bright shoes and polka dot bag make this look fresh and fun. 

Before I stay on my soap box for too long, I wanted to add that I would love if my readers got involved as well! Tag your photos with #SustainableSS and show me how you remixed different pieces in your wardrobes to create new looks!


Let's Connect!
and 
Snapchat: @krazykaloogs

You Might Also Like

0 comments