Cool for the Summer

1:11 PM



Have you ever payed attention to an ad promoting summer wear? Who is in that add? Where are they? What are they wearing?

Answer: Skinny young girls pretending to drink slushies wearing crop tops and shorts on a sunny day at the beach.


Although that may be a summer day in Cali, that is not always the case here in MN. We have overcast, rainy days that (although not freezing like in the winters) are still brisk. So for this post, I created a look that is perfect for cool days. 


Also, in an effort to be more conscious about clothing I'm buying and not being a fast fashion consumer, I created this look with pieces I already had! 

To start out, I wore this grey cardigan and jeans (cardigan I've had for a while, never blogged it before though; jeans seen herehere and here) to keep me warm and add extra protection for my skin (I recently found out that some of your worst sun burns happen on overcast days because people don't protect their skin with the "lack of sunshine"). I wanted to throw in a fun piece, thus the tank top (seen here).


To finish the outfit, I added these metallic shoes, blush bag and Michael Kors wristband (shoes seen here, purse seen here, and MK wristband seen here).


What outfit would you wear on a cool summer day? Sound off below in the comments section!


Let's Connect!
and 
Snapchat: @krazykaloogs

You Might Also Like

0 comments