Collection of Color Pop

3:27 PM

[[OUTFIT DETAILS: DRESS - from the Doe and Rae collection at Primp Boutique]]
Photo Credit: @angi_jenny, taken at Centennial Lakes in Edina, MN.


I am not just an acquaintance to color, I am a color LOVER. 
The brighter and bolder the better, and it's a full package when it's compiled into an ultra feminine piece-a color pop piece if you will. 

Although this is what I enjoy, I understand that not everyone is comfortable wearing strong shades. Colors can be very intimidating, so I thought I would give advice on how to pair separate colorful elements into a stylish outfit. 


First: choose one piece to be the focus. 
For this outfit, I chose this yellow and white color blocked dress. This allows you to simplify your options. 

From there you can move on and find one accessory that incorporates that main color. 
For this step, I matched my multi-colored floral heels, which have yellow in them. 


Finally: take a 2nd accessory that has colors that were in the 1st accessory. 
This chunky necklace from Kohl's has blue, orange and yellow in it, which are also in the heels.


Although you don't have to stop at 2 accessories, it is usually a good rule of thumb. You don't want to get carried away and overdo the colorful accessories.


And there you have it! A perfectly colorful outfit!

Sound off below! What colors are you wearing this spring?


Let's Connect!
and 
Snapchat: @krazykaloogs

You Might Also Like

0 comments