Mama O

8:33 AM

Hey lovebugs, it's been a while! Is school kicking your butt too? 

A few weeks ago, there were some mad requests going on to get this outfit on the blog, so here it is!

This is my mom.
She's gorgeous, I know (*cue song* "I got it from my mama")

My mother is probably the most selfless woman I know. She is constantly serving our family. Whether it is everyday things like throwing in a load of laundry or making dinner to bigger favors like picking something up for me at a store, she's so reliable. 
When I need a listening ear or wise advice she puts down what she's doing and is present with me, focusing on what I'm saying. 
One of the most important lessons my mom has taught me is how to be stylish and still remain modest. Although we do clash from time to time, I am so thankful my mom didn't let me wear some of the outfits I wanted when I was younger (shout out to all the EXTREMELY short skirts and RIDICULOUSLY high heels I thought I could rock at 13 years old) 
Overall, my mom has taught me how to dress like a lady, how to find outfits that fit MY body shape and how to be covered without looking like a nun.

Mom, I love you and I cannot thank you enough.

Let's be buds! 
Follow me on Instagram @theswelteringsweater


You Might Also Like

2 comments