School Spirit

8:14 PM

So I don't know about you, but it takes everything within me to be positive about school.


Going back to school doesn't mean a lot in my world. I'm a commuter student, so instead of going to work and being a slave to the man like I do in the summer, I go to school and slave over grades and homework and my future.


No biggie right ;)

But sometimes school is exactly that. It mundane and predictable. 

So I want to challenge all of my back to school readers out there to find one thing every day that is positive. (I will too and I'll report back)


Believe me, I'm kind of a cynic too, but this is the last point in your life where you get to choose your attitude and live your life selfishly. When you're grown up, you'll have a job where you'll have to put on a happy face or you'll be married or have kids and your time will be devoted to them, or your pet because I will have a teacup pig if it's the last thing I do.


So here, dear readers, is to the beginning of school and making it exciting and making it your own. Because really, your attitude guides your day and education is something no one can take away from you. 

What school/university are all of my lovbugs reading from? Comment below!


Shout out to Zelph for putting up with me for a whole day and modeling for this post :)

Follow me!

Instagram:
 @theswelteringsweater

Thank you to Andrew Dean Productions for shooting this outfit and to Mainstreet Coffee Cafe in Lakeville for letting us invade for pictures!


You Might Also Like

0 comments