Checkerboard Charm

6:07 PM

While picking out pieces to use in my blog shoots for my collaboration with Poppy Smooches Boutique, I called on my friend, Pachia, to help style me.


I obviously still like my style, as I try to share it with all of you daily, but sometimes it is fun to let someone else put together an outfit for you. They have different perspectives on how to use pieces and may create an outfit that you never would have thought of!

 

What I love about this look that Pachia put together is how it can be buttoned up and look very put together for work, or be unbuttoned and untied and have an unstructured street wear element to it.


Thank you, Pachia, for sharing your cool girl, street style vibe with me!

 


A big thank you to Poppy Smooches Boutique for collaborating with me on this look!  They just opened up in the Eagan Outlet Mall for all my MN local readers. Their products are super trendy and they are ethically made in the USA! To shop my black skinny jeans, click here. Button-up/Tie Top sold in-store only.

Follow my Instagram @theswelteringsweater

You Might Also Like

0 comments