Old Navy Outfit

12:32 PM

Continuing on my Old Navy binge, I wanted to create a sophisticated spring look (all from ON) and show you two SUPER EASY ways to style it. 



The outfit consists of a coral colored button up top, High Rise Rockstar Skinny Jeans (on sale now) and navy blue flats. I left my jewelry simple, wearing a BeadLife bracelet. The beads are made out of recycled magazines and paper and their giveback program is incredible! You can find out more about their company here.



As for the styling of the outfit, the changes are effortless. You either 1) tuck your buttoned up shirt into your jeans or 2) leave the buttoned up shirt untucked while defining your waist with a belt. 



For finishing touches , Miranda Xiong did a natural makeup look that I absolutely LOVED. Click this link if you'd like to see a step by step process to recreating it. 






You Might Also Like

0 comments