Easter Look: Old Navy Off The Shoulder

1:22 PM

Trying to find a last minute look for Easter Sunday? Look no further than this Old Navy Off-the-Shoulder Crinkle Gauze Dress.



The floral pattern of the fabric gives it a girly, spring vibe which is harder to find as trends are becoming more androgynous. 





The off-the-shoulder neckline and maxi skirt style is modest enough for a Sunday morning service, while also being fashion forward enough that it fits into the "flower child" Coachella aesthetic perfectly. 





I paired the dress with bright orange earrings and flat sandals and I braided back a section of my hair to complete the bohemian look. 





I would like to thank Corey Monson for taking such amazing photos for this shoot. I would highly recommend him if you need a blog photographer or Senior photos done! He was easy to work with and had many great ideas.  

You Might Also Like

0 comments