Rubi Jubi

8:07 PM

[[OUTFIT DETAILS: ALL OUTFITS FROM THIS POST ARE FROM RUBI JUBI! ZELPH'S OUTFIT: JACKET, ALLIE'S OUTFIT: DRESSDRESS IN RED, MY OUTFIT: TOPSKIRT]]

For this post, I was very excited to team up with a local boutique called Rubi Jubi (see links above) to show you different looks you can wear this holiday season!

I also had the pleasure of having two of my closest friends join me! Having such different/distinct personal styles really created a fun mix of looks from modern to flirty to classic.


Zelph is the first model. I think this outfit is a perfect representation of who Zelph is. 


The black dress, although modest and professional (this would be great to wear to an office party!) has a fun, detailed overlay that differentiates it from other little black dresses. The white coat, although it does not have any loud details, creates a sharp contrast that draws the eye. 




Next up is Allie. 


This deep dusty blue dress is sure to grab attention. With it's pronounced low back and ruffled v neck front, this dress definitely belongs to the life of the party! 




And last but not least, my outfit. 


My outfit is casual enough to wear on a night out with friends or dressy enough to wear to a dinner with your family. The striped crop top is youthful and trendy, adding a pattern to the overall look.  The midi skirt is a very classic style and would be flattering for all body types. The red shoes and necklace add a pop of color. 


Overall, Rubi Jubi has options for everyone! With a diverse collection of outfits, you'll be sure to find something you like!

Oh and I forgot to mention the best part of this blog post! After over a year together, Dan surprised Allie during her individual pictures and asked her to marry him!


Plus, he ventured with me and BOUGHT HER THE DRESS! LIKE WHAT?!?! Two best decisions I think he's ever made :)


 


I want to give a big shout out to Aurora Grace Photography for capturing all of these beautiful pictures! To see more of her work, you can see the link above, her Facebook or her Instagram.

Let's Connect!
NEW Instagram page
and 
Snapchat: @krazykaloogs

You Might Also Like

0 comments