Lovely Lavender

8:20 PM



It's no secret that coffee is the staple of life. Think about it, what did people do before they realized that completely organic, homegrown urban coffee shops were the place to go? It's sad, really. 
If you're looking for a prime spot to munch, sip coffee and catch up with your friends, look no further than The Bad Waitress. (Don't worry, the name threw me off at first as well) Located in Uptown Minneapolis, it has quickly become my favorite hangout spot. It's got coffee, good music, coffee, yummy food and did I mention COFFEE?!?!
For this look, I paired my new LOFT top and scarf together with these Old Navy Pixie Ankle Pants. I love the color of the top, lavender is a trending color for spring! I also included these Forever 21 midi rings to spice it up. 


Isn't Al cute :)








You Might Also Like

0 comments