Glitz and Glam Doll

10:01 PM

It's not very often that I get to dress up and do something crazy with my look. Luckily, I have friends who humor me and a city with an abundance of fun and unusual places to go. 
Glam Doll Donuts, in Uptown Minneapolis (right down the street from The Bad Waitress, seen here), is a retro lovers dream! On a perfect day like April 25th, which is "not too hot and not too cold," a day where "all you need is a light jacket," it only made sense to break out our best spring outfits.
To go along with the vintage theme of Glam Doll, I wore a 1950's jacket/skirt combo that once belonged to my grandmother, I love that old glamour is coming back into style!


So yummy :)








If you are around the Minneapolis area, or would like to learn more about Glam Doll Donuts, you can check them out here

You Might Also Like

0 comments