Wednesday Addams Halloween Costume

8:24 AM

Hello loves and Happy Halloween!


A few months ago, my mom came upstairs from our lower level and said "Should I get rid of this dress? We've had it downstairs for forever and no one ever wears it."

 

I was shook for two reasons: 1) This dress is gorgeous and 2) I immediately knew what my Halloween costume would be this year - Wednesday Addams.



If you're looking for a last minute costume, this is the one for you. Braid your hair on the sides, find a black dress with a white collar, wear black knee high socks and black shoes and you're done! I played around with my makeup a little bit, but Wednesday Addams is a child, so if you tend towards the natural look, this is most definitely the look for you.

 

I hope you all have a wonderful (and safe) Halloween! Comment below what you're dressing up as!

All images taken by the incredibly talented Angi Klepnev. 
If you're looking for a photographer for your blog shoots, senior pictures, family pictures or wedding, I would highly recommend her. She is very detail oriented and can always find breathtaking locations.

You Might Also Like

0 comments