Festival Bun Fun

8:18 PM



Looking for a new, fun hairstyle to try out that doesn't take too much work?


Lately, I have been loving festival buns. 


Now in case you've been living under a rock, festival buns (otherwise known as tiny top knots) were really popular during coachella this year. They're typically worn to a festival or outdoor concert, but honestly, on a hot day it's nice to get your hair out of your face. 


I begin by doing a middle part. Then I grab half of the hair on one side of my head. I take the elastic and make a tiny half pony on one side of my head. Then I do the same thing on the other side. 

Once the elastics are securely in (sometimes I need to double up because I have thick hair and they break through the elastics easily), I grab a handful of bobby pins. I take one of my tiny pony tails and I wrap that hair around my fingers until I come to the end of the pony, then I begin to pin. 


Although I don't think any part of this tutorial is difficult, this would be the part that takes the most time - or at least it does for me because I want them to be even. 


And that's it! 


What are your favorite hairstyles right now?

You Might Also Like

0 comments