Wintry EsCAPE

1:12 PM

It truly has become a Minnesota winter the last few weeks. Between the inches of snow and sub zero degree weather, all I want to do is stay inside and cuddle up on the couch. 

Even when I do go out, all I seem to want to do lately is wear an old man sweater, boots and leggings and put comfort over style. 



Don't get me wrong, I am not as consistently stylish as this blog or social media portrays me to be (no one is) but I've found myself in a rut and I need to get out of it. 

What's nice about this Kokoon ensemble is that it gives me that comfort and warmth that I need and has a stylish, cohesive look to it. 



The Switchback Tank perfectly pairs with the Almost Gone Girl: Sharpie Pencil Skirt (which is on sale by the way!) and the Reversible Poncho Cape is not only trendy, but it is multi functional and, as the name says, reversible so you can wear it with multiple color schemes. Even if you are not living in a frozen tundra, all three of these pieces are perfect for a cool day or a dressed up fall look. 

What's also nice about Kokoon is that it is a Minnesota based company. Started by designer Laine Sou Weinberg, the Kokoon brand is completely made in the USA and is ethically produced.

 


Please stay safe and warm out there and keep an eye out for my final Kokoon post coming out this week. 


Connect with me! Follow The Sweltering Sweater on Instagram!

You Might Also Like

0 comments