Cheetah Print Peplum

1:56 PM


Overwhelmed with responsibilities? Get some bad news? Forgot about that thing you committed to? Me too. 

In a time full of final exams and projects, last minute meetings and bits of unexpected news or forgotten responsibilities it's hard to remember why you love what you love and what you're passionate about. 


As I write this, I want to be honest with you all. Sometimes this blog feels like one more item on my list of to do's. 

Partially, this is because of my desire to have continual growth, whether than be followers or new potential for collaborations, but I always find myself wishing for more and not having enough time to do it. 

"But how will I build a brand if I do not have continual content? Who wants to collaborate with someone who does not post consistently? What if I'm putting in too much work and no one even cares?"


If you are also feeling like life is winning or you are disappointed because you can't accomplish all of your goals, I encourage you in this period where everything is overwhelming to focus in on what you need to currently accomplish. Do not look at everything you haven't checked off the list and be angry with yourself. Accept what you are capable of and give 100% into it. 

Additionally, go back to what you have always loved to do and give yourself a break and do that. Nothing can be completed in a day and no one will overwork themselves and feel the same accomplishment they would feel had they taken time for themselves in the process. 

This period is only for now, not forever.  Keep working hard, put in the extra hours and put your own style into everything you do! 


For more information on the top click here and for more information on the leggings click here, for more information on Kokoon, click the link here.

Connect with me! Follow The Sweltering Sweater on Instagram!

You Might Also Like

0 comments